Tuesday 30 January 2018

Unboxing my New Crop-a-Dile Big Bite

I’ve been bitten! At long last I have got my Crop-a-Dile. Years ago my hubby agreed to give me one for Christmas but somehow it never happened and I didn’t get a Christmas present from him that year! A Crop-a-Dile has been on my wish list for years and this week I finally got around to ordering one, and it arrived today.

The Crop-a-Dile Big Bite is a long-reach punch and eyelet setter which can reach right into the centre of a 12 x 12 piece of card. I thought it was a waste to get the regular Crop-a-Dile when the Big Bite will do this, and also perform as well as the regular one for holes/eyelets near the edge.

A ring at the doorbell and this arrived.

01 Parcel Arrives

I ordered it from a craft supplier called Craftelier, and I love their decorated parcel tape.

Opening the outer box, I found another box inside, and also this very attractive card from the company.

02 Inside the Outer Box

The packing note had a little gift attached with a piece of washi tape – a heart-shaped lolly! Nice touch.

04 Opening the Inner Box

Opening the inner box at last, which revealed my reptilian monster in all his glory. What a fabulous colour.

Here he is, standing proudly on my desk on top of his instruction manual.

05 Crop-a-Dile Big Bite Unboxed

This week I also ordered the plastic carrying case for the Crop-a-Dile big bite, from another supplier. This came yesterday, with a selection of eyelets in basic colours – you can buy extra ones in all colours on Ebay.

06 Crop-a-Dile Case

In order to fit the Crop-a-Dile into the box, you have to slide its feet off first.

Here he is, nestling in his box. You can see the eyelets in the compartments on the left, and his feet in the compartment on the right.

07 Ctrop-a-Dile in Case

Now, all I’ve got to do (apart from using him, of course!) is to decide on a name for him. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated. Spammers, please be aware that I read and moderate ALL comments, and yours will be deleted before publication, so please don't bother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...