Sunday 12 March 2017

Zentangles on the iPad

I’ve been playing with my iPad Pro over the past couple of days and have done some more Zentangles. I don’t really set out with any particular end in view – they more or less draw themselves once I’ve drawn the string (which sometimes gets adapted along the way as well). As a result they don’t get a title until they are complete, and it depends what they end up looking like.

Here’s the first one, that I have called “Eggs.”

Eggs 

This one is called “Egypt.” First of all, the black and white version.

Egypt-B&W

I decided to add a limited palette of colour to this one.

Egypt-Colour

The colour was done as a separate layer so I can choose to use it or not.

It was the “pillar” on the left that determined the title of this one, so then I added the sail and the water. I resisted the temptation to do the obvious and add pyramids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated. Spammers, please be aware that I read and moderate ALL comments, and yours will be deleted before publication, so please don't bother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...