Wednesday 4 January 2017

WOYWW 396

Nothing much on my desk today, because I’ve finished my little woodland album!

WOYWW 396 3-1-17

Just my copy of the album, and a few offcuts of the Infusions papers I made, and the remaining flowers and leaves from the project. You can see the final post about it here. I am delighted to report that our friends were thrilled with it when I gave it to them yesterday.

01 Front Cover

03 Frontispiece

22 Strong Tower

We went on an outing with them yesterday to Topsham. You can read about it here, and see the photos I took. What a fabulous day out it was.

45 Street of Dutch Houses

02 Bright Sun Over the Exe Estuary

11 Gulls on the Water's Edge

A couple of days ago I wrote my reviews of 2016 and you can read them here and here. Where did 2016 go? Did I blink and miss it?

Wishing all my WOYWW friends, and all my other friends, readers and loyal followers, a very happy New Year.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Shoshi, I've enjoyed seeing the albums you've been working on. Those buildings are quite beautiful, aren't they? Happy New yEra to you both, Love & Hugs, Shaz xx#3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That album is looking great Shoshi! I know it's not easy to put your head around that binding method, but once you understand it, it's really straightforward. It took me while to understand it too, but I think it's the best way to bind single pages! Will check out all your other posts - sounds like you've been very prolific in the past few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Shoshi. I trust this will be a really special year for you and hubby, walking forward with Jesus.
    I like the little album. It has come out so well. Brilliant work.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your book is beautiful - I bet your are relieved it is done! Now on to the next project! What interesting houses they have in Topsham! Happy New Year! Lindart #37

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful, thoughtful gift.. I'm glad it was loved.

    Happy New Year
    Erika #27

    ReplyDelete
  6. The album looks great! Beautiful photo's
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #8

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, well done, a fabulous gift and a real achievement in terms of crafting, was it a little teeny bit difficult to give away! Loving the architecture at Topsham.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely little album Shoshi. I must call back to look at your photos, those white houses are gorgeous. Thanks for the visit to mine, Happy New Year woyww, Angela x 18

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb album! Love all the quotes and the colour scheme you've used. Well done.
    Have a good week
    Christine #19

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your album came out lovely! I also enjoyed all your pretty photographs. Have a blessed new year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your album came out awesome! I bet your friends love it! Happy New Year! Vickie #12

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shoshi, just popping back to say thanks for your kind comments on my blog. You're always so insightful and generous with your comments! I really appreciate them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated. Spammers, please be aware that I read and moderate ALL comments, and yours will be deleted before publication, so please don't bother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...