Monday 27 May 2013

New Youtube Video–3-D Silver Butterflies

Remember this?

I did a post on how I made this, over a year ago, and since I hadn’t uploaded anything to my Youtube channel for a while, I thought I would make a video slideshow of the project from the many photos I took during its construction.

Using Pinnacle Studio 12, with the addition of panning and zooming, titles and background music, it is soon easy to forget that this consists only of still photos.

Not having access to my creative world at the moment pending our house move, I thought I might make some more of these video slideshows of different projects which were never filmed while I was making them.

This particular project was made into a special birthday card. I would not normally do this, because stick a folding back onto a project and a greeting inside, and it immediately becomes ephemeral in the eyes of most people, and after the event it is celebrating, often reaches the same destination as the products of a famous card retailer – the bin! (This is one reason why I don’t concentrate my efforts on card making, and prefer to make something more permanent.)

This was a fun project to do, and I hope in future to explore further this whole area of light and shade, and reflectivity.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always! Don't wear yourself out with the house move - hope all is going to plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for going to the trouble of doing this, Shoshi! It is tremendous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated. Spammers, please be aware that I read and moderate ALL comments, and yours will be deleted before publication, so please don't bother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...