Friday 18 June 2010

Another Bad Day with my M.E.

Had another floppy day today - totally unable to do anything except flop on the settee. My dear hubby bless him, got some food for us for supper.

I felt not too bad when I woke up this a.m. but crashed after washing my hair. People don't realise how exhausting a simple thing like that can be for a person with M.E.!

I was a bit disappointed, because I'd ordered some card making stuff from Ebay and the first lot came this a.m. - lovely exciting parcel to open with lots of goodies, and I just haven't had the energy to get started on it! I so want to get on with being creative but when I'm as poorly as this I just can't do it. I'm still waiting for some other bits to come, and I can't really start until they do, do perhaps it's not so bad.

When I can't "do," I read and watch. I am learning so much from people's blogs, and from YouTube, and bookmarking the ones that will be useful, so my time isn't being wasted.

Hopefully I'll feel a bit better tomorrow. A lot better would be nice, but I'd settle for a bit!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Jesson And Rey Ann! Glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shoshi,
    thank you again for your comments on my 'thank you' card.
    With regards to the flower punch...eBay UK! I use 3 sizes, the largest is 2" and they are made by Dovecraft. However, I will say that the smallest one which is 1.5cm has been a real pain, jamming up, not punching all the way, and chewing up paper. This is despite me regularly sharpening and 'oiling' it. It drives me crazy. Fiskars make an identical one which behaves as it should.
    Hope this helps.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is the link to Tennessee :)
    http://glowacademy10.blogspot.com/2010/06/tennessee.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Renee - I've posted a comment for you there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated. Spammers, please be aware that I read and moderate ALL comments, and yours will be deleted before publication, so please don't bother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...